GOAL ZERO YETI 200X PORTABLE POWER STATION
YETI 200X HIGHLIGHTS
- Compact, Lightweight Power Station. The Yeti 200X Power Station delivers high-quality lithium power you can rely on, housed in an ultra-portable design made to take anywhere. Yeti 200X is one of the most lightweight power stations on the market and the lightest Goal Zero Yeti to date.
- High-Speed Charging Solution. Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Solar Ready. Charge the Yeti 200X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home.
- Pair Your Yeti With Solar. Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 200X
- From The Sun. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel.
- From The Wall. Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in 4 hours using included 60W power supply, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time.
- From The Car. Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti Lithium from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
YETI 200X RECHARGE TIMES
AC Wall Charger
- Wall Charger: 4 Hours
- Nomad 20: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 50: 5-10 Hours
- Boulder 50: 5-10 Hours
- Nomad 100: 2.5-5 Hours
WHAT CAN THE YETI 200X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 16
Tablet (30 Wh): 6
Laptop (50 Wh): 4
POV Camera (5 Wh): 38
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 11
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 38
Hours of Runtime
GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 42
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 17
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 8
USB-A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (output): 5-12V, up to 3A (18W max), regulated
USB PD port (input/output): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max), regulated
6mm port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max) regulated
AC Inverter (output, modified sine wave): 120VAC, 60hZ, 1A (120W, 200W surge)
Charging port (input,8mm): 13-22V, up to 7A (100W max), regulated
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Peak Capacity: 187Wh (14.4V, up to 13Ah)
Lifecycles: 500 cycles to 80% (discharge rate: 1C, full charge/discharge, Temp 25C)
Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
Management system: MPPT charge controller, low battery protection
Weight: 2.27 kg
Dimensions: 20 x 13 x 13 cm
Operating Usage Temp: 32-104F (0-40C)
Warranty: 24 Months