Oscar Classic Juicer
The Oscar Classic is the latest Oscar Juicer
The Oscar Classic Juicer includes a larger feeding chute, which cuts down on preparation time. The new Oscar includes an extra juicing strainer especially for softer fruits. The Oscar Classic Juicer comes in a classy Pearl White finish, complimented by it's modern elegant design.
Oscar Classic Juicer VS DA1000 VS DA900
All Oscar Juicers produce exceptional quality juice. The Oscar Classic and the Oscar DA1000 have a more advanced front-end and give a slightly higher yield than the DA900. Besides the juicers' design, there are a few small differences between the Oscar Classic and the DA1000.
Benefits of the Oscar Classic vs the Oscar DA1000
- The Oscar Classic has a larger feeding chute than the DA1000.
- Spend less time prepping and more time drinking healthy juice!
- The Classic comes with a juicing strainer especially for softer fruits
- The DA1000 will struggle if you are making a juice out of soft fruits only
- One piece drum & hopper
- Means one less piece to assemble (although I would rarely remove the DA1000 hopper)
- Self feeding
- The feeding chute and auger are nearly the same size, this enhances the self feeding action
- Note that you will need to use the food pusher with some produce
Both the Oscar Classic and the DA1000 were modelled after the DA900's award winning design. Both of the newer models use the BPA Free Ultem Tough Auger and feature the front-end pressure adjustment for higher yield. The DA900 however has an optional oil extractor available.
Oscars Are Multipurpose Juicers
Use the 'blank screen' to prepare the following:
- Nut butters
- Healthy frozen desserts (Sorbets & Frozen Yoghurt)
- Baby Puree
- Pasta (attachments supplied)
- Soy bean milk
- Grind grains and spices
- Mince meat, fish & chicken
- One of the best juicers for juicing celery
*Note that all Oscar Juicers come with the blank screen and can perform the functions listed above.
- GE Ultem Tuff extra strong juicing AUGER
- 220v (50Hz) 63-75 RPM
- 200 watt induction motor
- L x W x H = 47 cm x 18 cm X 33.5 cm (unboxed)
- Weight = 8.18 kg (In the box weight)
- 5 years on front end parts - Household use
- 20 years on the motor - Household use
- 3 year commercial warranty
Oscar Juicers made by Hurom
Oscar Juicers are made by Hurom in South Korea. Hurom juicers are consistently rated as the best juicers in the world. The Oscar Classic Juicer is also sold as the "SANA JUICER EUJ-707 BY OMEGA" in the UK and European markets. This is one of the top rated juicers in these markets. The only difference is that the Oscar version has the pressure adjustment system included, which the SANA does note - this gives the Oscar version a slightly better yield.
View some Youtube videos below. Note that the SANA 707 is the same juicers as the Oscar Classic.
Non Juicing functions. Note that the oil extractor in the video below is not included.
Oscar Classic Juicer - Best Celery Juicer
Leave a Review Add review
21-09-2016Thanks for the speedy service. My Oscar juicer was delivered promptly and I am loving the juice book that came along with it. Won’t hesitate to recommend your company to friends.
21-10-2019The best decision I have made in 2019 was to buy my Oscar classic juicer, it is perfect for my needs. what a machine! I got my Oscar classic juicer on Friday and by Sunday afternoon I had already made several juice recipes using either fruit only, vegetables only or a mix of the two. I also made my 6 month old baby food and everything came out PERFECT. I am so proud of my choice and the juices are much better done the store bought and the freedom to create your own mix is liberating. I will...Read more
12-06-2020We ordered our Oscar Juicer on Friday and it was delivered from Durban on the Saturday. The service has been excellent and we are loving our daily veggie juices. It's easy to assemble, easy to use and easy to clean. I fully recommend the Oscar Classic Juicer.
02-07-2020Excellent Delivery Service. The machine is so simple to use, easy to clean and makes delicious juice combinations. We are thrilled. Sheldon MandyNeed help?