Goal Zero Yeti 500X Portable Power Station
Limited stock available.
14 in stock
Goal Zero YETI 500X Highlights
- Power a Wide Range of Devices. Yeti 500X is equipped with four different port options—including AC, 12V, and 60W USB-C PD—to power everything from phones to portable fridges.
- High-Speed Charging Solution. Equipped with the latest charging technology, including a high-speed Power Delivery port capable of charging USB-C laptops, tablets, mirrorless cameras, and phones in a fraction of the time.
- Experience Unlimited Power. Charge the Yeti 500X from the sun with our portable solar panels while away from the grid and keep it topped off from a wall outlet when you’re home. Featured MPPT charge controller ensures you’re getting the most efficient solar charge possible.
- Pair Your Yeti With Solar. Take your Yeti completely off grid by pairing with one of our solar panels.
WAYS TO CHARGE THE YETI 500X
- From The Sun. Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel, either the foldable Nomads or mountable Boulder solar panels. The higher the watts of the panel, the faster the charging times.
- From The Wall. Plug it into the wall using the included 60W power supply for a full recharge in just 8.5 hours, or plug in with the Yeti X 120W Power Supply to halve that charge time. You can also use any USB-C power supply to charge the power station.
- From The Car. Plug into your vehicle's 12V outlet using the Goal Zero Yeti Lithium 12V Car Charging Cable.
NOTE: Do not attempt to charge your Yeti from a 12V source using any other cable. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
Car charger (120W): 4.5 hrs
AC Wall Charger
- Wall charger (60W): 8.5 hrs
- Nomad 20: 29-58 Hours
- Nomad 50: 12-24 Hours
- Boulder 50: 12-24 Hours
- Nomad 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100 Briefcase: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 100: 6-12 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 3-6 Hours
WHAT CAN THE YETI 500X POWER?
Smart Phone (12 Wh): 42
Tablet (30 Wh): 17
Laptop (50 Wh): 10
POV Camera (5 Wh): 101
DSLR Camera (18 Wh): 28
Head Lamp (5 Wh): 101
Hours of Runtime
GZ Light (4.5 Wh): 112
Light Bulb (11 Wh): 46
CPAP (65 Wh): 8
TV (42" LED) (100 Wh): 5
Pellet Grill (60 Wh): 9
Portable Fridge (25 Wh): 20
USB port (Output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
USB-C port (Output): 5/9V, up to 3.0A (18W max), Regulated
USB-C PD port (Input/ Output): 5-20V, up to 3.0A (60W max), Regulated
6mm port (Output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
12V car port (Output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max), Regulated
220V AC Inverter: 220VAC 60Hz, 2.5A (300W, 1200W surge) (output, pure sine wave)
Charging port (input, 8mm): 13-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Battery capacity: 505Wh (10.8V, 46.8Ah)
Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management system: 'MPPT' charge controller, low battery protection
Weight: 5.85 kg
Dimensions: 19.05 x 28.58 x 14.73 cm
Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
Warranty: 24 months
12-10-2021Just received my GZ 500x and an super chuffed with my purchase. It just takes away a little bit of frustration during load shedding and allows me to continue working with very little disruption.
09-12-2022Very functional backup power supply to charge all my mobile devices on the go, even running a small fan throughout the night. Satisfied with my purchase.