Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station
The Jackery Explorer 1000 is a 1002Wh lithium Portable Power Station. The Jackery Explorer 1000 is one of the most powerful and portable lithium battery generators on the market.
- Lithium battery power: 1002Wh (83.5Ah, 12V) battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power from the pure-sine wave AC port.
- Portable and lightweight: weighing in at just 10kg’s with an easy-carry handle.
- Multiple output ports: charge mainstream electronics and appliances including full-size refrigerator, TV, blender, electric grill, camping fridges, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones and more for your outdoor and home needs.
- All-in-one portable power station: includes USB-A and USB-C ports, AC outlets and 12V car output.
- Recharge the power station three ways: AC outlet, DC carport or via optional solar panels.
- An easy to read LCD screen displays charge/discharge data and battery life status.
- Unlimited green power bundle: can work with compatible solar panels (sold separately) to perform as a solar kit or solar generator.
- Please note: the Explorer 1000 (with South African 2-prong outlet and plug) is identical to the Explorer 1000 sold in the USA except the SA version has 230V, 2 AC outlets and SA plugs.
- The Explorer 1000 comes with a handy additional South African 2-prong to 3-prong outlet adapter.
05-07-2022Great service from Ecohub - Dylan answered my questions about functionality immediately and monitored delivery. The Jackery Explorer 1000 has transformed my ability to work during load shedding - I wish I had bought it ages ago. My wifi, alarm, computer stay up even when loadshedding is extended to 4 hours and the Jackery charges quickly enough between load shedding sessions at Level 6.
29-06-2022Even though this is on the more affordable end of the market, it is expensive for what it is, which in my case is a big battery. Everything works as advertised, easy to use, super portable with a good feature set, this will run my small home office for 8 to 10 hours when there is no power, and my flat screen TV and treaming box for another 4 hours on top of what. The fan can get a little intrusive and faster charging would have been awesome, but not a bad product. The only real downside is...Read moreRandburg -Was this review helpful to you? No YesAdministrator commentHi Chris, Thanks for your feedback. The Jackery 1000 has a 1000 watt inverter, with 2000 watts of surge power. Appliances use a lot of power for the first few seconds when you turn them on. Your fridge must be trying to draw over 2000 watts when you turn it on, which is why the unit doesn't manage to start it up. The unit has a 1002WH battery - I would get similar results using it to power my office. With my usage, it would run my office for 12 hours.... I did a quick search to see what newer model fridges use... A large side-by-side refrigerator needs more than 800 watt. Smaller fridges use 350 watt while larger models use as much as 780 watt.
23-09-2022Personlised service. Friendly and extremely helpful. I'll recommend buying from them anyday!