Covid-19 update - All of our products are NOW SHIPPING.
LOCKDOWN specials may change without notice.
You are welcome to call us on 0798858806 for assistance.
The Kuto dehydrator includes 6 large drying trays and can dehydrate up to 6 kilograms of produce in one go.
Key features of the Kuto dehydrator
- Digital touchpad control - Modern method of operation
- Temperature and time settings - 35-70 °C and up to 19.5 hours
- Quiet operation - Some dehydrators are really loud!
- Clear door - View your food while it dries without interrupting the actual process
- Large drying capacity - The Kuto Standard Dehydrator can hold up to 6 kg of produce in one go
Prepare delicious healthy snacks that are rich in
nutrients, flavour and colour
- Treats for your pets
- Biltong and other tasty treats the whole family
- Just great for arts and crafts
- Cake and biscuit decor
- Drying flowers
- Raw food delights
- Homemade granola and energy bars
- Hiking and camping - dehydrated meals
Features of the Kuto Dehydrator
- Square’ Trays - 33x30 cm
- Increase height between trays - Trays can also be removed to create space for drying larger items
- Dehydration Area - The Kuto dehydrator offers over ½ m2 area of drying space (0.6m2)
- Raw-food friendly - Offers a temperature as low as of 35 °C
- Mesh sheets - Optional extra - for drying small items and product such as herbs
- Solid trays - For wet stuff
- Non-stick sheets - Alternative to solid trays for drying the wet stuff
- Residue collection tray - Catch what drops
- Adjustable temperatures - Temperatures range from 35º - 70 ºC in increments of 5 degrees
- Easy to clean - The Kuto dehydrator is easy to clean, simply wipe the dehydrator with a damp cloth both inside and out
- No Rotation - Even drying with a central fan means no need to rotate the trays
- Built in digital timer - up to 19.5 hours
- Mesh Sheets
- Solid trays
- Non-stick reusable sheets - great price!
- All parts on the Kuto are replaceable and cost effective to replace